I create brands and logos for companies as well as for individuals.
Creating a branding / logo for a company is a multi-step process:
- An initial conversation about the design, the subject and the extent of work to be done.
- Analyzing the needs and preferences of the client in order to determine the best direction as soon as possible.
- Brainstorming and creating initial drafts of the logo.
- Consulting the drafts with the client. Reiterating on the preferences to further specify the right direction of the process.
- Creating the final version of the logo. Applying corrections, if required.
- Delivering the project as a set of files customized for the client’s individual needs.
Optionally, the process may include creating a branding book and/or other designs which reinforce the brand identity, such as business cards, stationery etc.